Tuesday, October 19, 2021

October Odds & Ends

 Ok, so I have a couple of blogs to catch up on. But, before I package those up all nicely, I have a few days between what I last posted and our stay-cation. So, you're getting a really tiny blog of random pictures. 

First up: Hayden, always a stickler about the dishwasher, woke up one morning to find Calib's plate from his pizza rolls the night before had just been thrown in there. But, when Hayden got up, Calib was at work. So, Hayden took a picture of it, and then later that evening, cast it to the TV as a 'teachable moment' for Calib. My favorite is the progression of the pictures. 





It's getting nicer outside, too. So, I power washed the patio to get all the summer, humid, algea grossness out off of it- and now we get to eat outside. Asa even made us snacks to celebrate. 


Oh, and the Bucs got to play on a Sunday night! 


Mostly because it was Tom Brady's return to Foxborough, which I got thoroughly sick of hearing about. 


But he did break the Drew Brees all time passing record, so that was cool, I guess. 


Mostly, I'm just here for the wins. Because I spent a lot of years watching the Bucs lose, so I'm still ok selling my soul to Tom Brady so we can win. 


The official taco count is taking off, too. I did start buying smaller tortilla shells, which Calib said is cheating. But, I like them better. 


And, a plate of nachos count as one taco too- and that's a lot of nachos, so it kind of evens out, I think. 


Speaking of Football, poor Asa had a rough start to fantasy. He kept being beaten by the top score-r in the league, even though he's have the second highest score (so he litterally would have beaten anyone else). I told him no worries, he would kill me. But, then I blew up. So, yea. I became a believer. Asa is fantasy cursed. 


Cooler temperatures mean more afternoon walks, which means more gator sightings. 


And, I'm not entirely sure what's going on with the dogs love of resting their heads on the coffee table, but here we are. 


Cases have been getting lower too. We were excited when we made it into the yellow (Hayden kept asking 'what's that unlock?' like it was some kind of fun video game). But this picture was taken almost two weeks ago- and now we're almost in the green! EXCITING! 


I will also catch you up on our staycation in the next couple blogs. But, as a spoiler: part of that vacation included a trip to Jacksonville to see Hamilton. So to celebrate one week until we got to see Hamilton in real life, Hayden and I had snacks and watched Hamilton at home! (Also, spoiler alert: it was AMAZING!!!) 


And that's it. Now I can package up our last week and a half in nice organized blogs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment