Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Social Distancing Journal, Days 346 thru 352

 Day 346: Monday February 22

Of course a week ago, the US reached this sad milestone. I just can't even understand it. 


And while we celebrate George Washington's Birthday on Presidents day, his actual birthday (accounting for the calendar change and all) is February 22. So Hayden drank his morning coffee out of the appropriate mug. 


And Asa had some birthday cheesecake mom had gotten for him. 


Day 347: Tuesday February 23

Finished up making the Disney masks. I have some awesome material for them. 


And hung out with my buddies. 

Day 348: Wednesday February 24

Quarantine just gets to me some days. 

Etta, too. 


Day 349: Thursday February 25

Last Thursday picnic lunch with mom. 


Day 350: Friday February 26

Moving Out DLC Arrived! Technically, it arrived on Thursday but then Xbox Live was down. 

Day 351: Saturday, February 27

I booked park passes for my birthday for the Magic Kingdom. You know, one thing Covid did was give me some serious perspective. A year ago, I would have thought 'pft. BFD. Magic Kingdom for my 40th birthday? That doesn't seem big enough for such a milestone.' And now I'm like ALL I want for my birthday is to SEE the castle in person. 


We also made some strawberry jam. 




Hayden kept himself busy. 


And we started and finished our 500 piece puzzle in one day, because we're just that good at puzzles now. 




Day 352: Sunday February 28

Went on our weekly Sunday bike ride (and got a little sunburnt, we're wrapping around to that time of year again!) 


And we're now taking a specific route every week, just to visit this cow. 


Asa has named him Higgins. 


Grandma also "took us" on one last big Costco trip. And by 'took us', I mean ordered it all online for delivery. 


And we made one more batch of puppy chow. 


And played our nightly round of games. 


I leave you with funny Etta pictures. 



That's it for February! 
Next Up: It's March again, people. Hasn't it been March all year? 



No comments:

Post a Comment