Monday, April 6, 2020

Social Distancing Journal, Day 23

Getting around to yesterday's blog today. Yesterday was a tough one. Peyton should have been on his cruise in the Bahamas with the Sattlers, Asa, Calib, and Hayden should have been at Wrestlemania at Raymond James, and I couldn't even go outside because it was gross, cold, and drizzly all day.  I couldn't even prepare for it, because when I went to bed there was like a 30% chance of rain around 1 pm. But instead, it rained all day. We never even approached the high of 78. Like, I think it stayed mid-60s for a high. It wasn't even warm enough or raining hard enough to go out and play in the puddles. So, that wasn't awesome. 


We did watch Disney Nature's Dolphin Reef, they premiered Dolphins and Elephants on Disney Plus starting Friday (early for us all at home quarantined!) I put out the popcorn and candy movie bar again for everyone. 


Asa, and Hayden spent the afternoon playing Civ, and Calib spent it doing school work. Things are due on Sunday night, so procrastinator Calib usually does them right before they're due. 


I tried to make Wrestlemania somewhat entertaining for them too. I made a whole snack set up in Hayden's old wrestling ring he had for his toys. 


Etta and I, meanwhile, binged on the Imagineering Story. If I can't BE at Disney, at least I can watch Disney produced shows. 


It was just a bad day. We couldn't go for a walk, it was gross. We knew other fun things were supposed to be happening, and the weekends are always hard for me anyway. I actually look forward to Mondays, because I'm not as ancy. I know Mondays. Mondays are for laundry and work and school, and not much else. We are all as unamused as Mayble these days. 


We did make a new Bingo, too. We thought it was too early to start doing the things opening back up optimistic bingo. Hopefully that's the next one. 


The counts from yesterday... 


Most popular "hurricane snacks": Popcorn

Current binge watching obsession: Ozark, we only have a couple left. And, the Imagineering Story

Most popular game: Civ 5

Boredness scale 1 to 10: 9.  Yesterday was just, ugh.

Frozen II Watchthroughs: 15.5 We watched it once yesterday (and it's on right now, Hayden just got up and his eating his cereal while watching it.

Trips to the store: 3 (2 Publix, 1 Costco), and two take out trips (Capital Tacos & PDQ))

How many times we've walked the loop: 5. We didn't go yesterday. I'm hoping to squeeze it in with Asa inbetween calls today.

Days Down: 23

Days Remaining: Undetermined. But at least 26 more!



No comments:

Post a Comment