Saturday, April 18, 2020

Social Distancing Journal, Day 36

In good news today, Florida decided to keep schools closed for the rest of the year, and finally release information about nursing homes who have seen cases. Although, I woke up to see Florida Moron trending on Twitter, and our governor thinking you put a facemask strap over the back of your head. So you win some you lose some.

I don't have much to report today. I am not feeling awesome today, and when I woke up it was rainy and dreary. So I settled in with Porkchop who was whining about the thunderstorm, with my coffee and prepared for a dreary day.


So for our fun thing today, Hayden and I decided to have a Disney movie marathon day. We watched Alice in Wonderland, Brave, Sleeping Beauty, A Bugs Life, Fantasia, and Bambi. Of course we're finishing up the day with Frozen II as I type. 


I did take a break from movie watching to have lunch out on the porch with Asa. 


And then we ordered BJ's Brewhouse for delivery for dinner. 


I'm enjoying the family style meals for takeout. 


That's legit, all I have for you today. I finished stuff for James Buchanan's birthday next week. But that's about it. 

Wait! Late Edition for you. Last night was supposed to be drinks with cousins. But, basically everyone forgot except Erin. So, Asa and I spent nearly 2 hours talking with her, which is really fun, because I'm not sure the last time I talked to Erin that much. See, quarantine isn't all bad! 


I also met Steve for the first time, Hayden drew a picture of him. It's pretty spot on. 


Most popular "hurricane snacks": Reese's Eggs. Our supply is dwindling

Current binge watching obsession: Tiger King, dude, Carole Baskins is nuts. 

Most popular game: Asa and Calib broke out Rock Band for the first time today. 

Boredness scale 1 to 10: 6. I am not good at watching movies all day. 

Frozen II Watchthroughs: 26.5, if we finish it tonight. We'll see. 

Trips to the store: 4 (2 Publix, 1 Costco, 1 Lowes), and three take out trips (Capital Tacos & 2 PDQ)

Grocery Deliveries: 3 (1 Costco, 2 Publix)

Food Delivery Nights: 2 (Greenland Grill & Taco Bell, and BJ's)

How many times we've walked the loop: 17, none today in the rain. 

Days Down: 36. We're getting up there.  

Days Remaining: Undetermined. But at least 13 more.

No comments:

Post a Comment